Our Family

babies

Thursday, November 27, 2008

We're Home!!





We're home from the hospital!! It's amazing how wonderful it is to sleep in your own bed and shower in your own shower! But the biggest difference is how your house now feels like a wonderful home with your son in it!!!

If you didnt see the stats he was born on Monday November 24 at 12:39 pm and weighed 10lbs 10 oz and has a head full of beautiful hair!!! I have a couple of pictures on the computer and I will put more up as I get them on here! For obvious reasons, I've been a little pre occupied! Hope you enjoy!!

2 comments:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Congratulations! He's gorgeous! We can't wait to see more pictures...Hope you have a wonderful 1st Thanksgiving w/ your baby boy!

Terri said...

Congratulation, he's beautiful. He is already bigger than my nephew who is just over 1 month old. Take it easy and enjoy him. Can't wait for your first visit to the valley with him and I can meet him.
Terri