Our Family

babies

Friday, November 14, 2008

1 More Week!!

We went for our doctor appointment today and he wants one more ultrasound on wednesday and we will set the day for the c section then!!!! It will be anywhere from the 20th to the 25th!! He doesnt want to do it any later so that we can be home for thanksgiving! I really didnt want to spend thanksgiving in the hospital! It is absolutely insane to think that for sure in less than 2 weeks he will be here, in our arms!! I truly cant wait to finally meet our little boy who has been living inside me for so long, to see what he looks like, what his personality is and just to stare at him and hold him!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I know what you mean about spending Thanksgiving in the hospital, I spent Christmas in the hospital when I had Scott. Take it easy this next week, Bryce will be here before you know it.
Terri

Emily Tenner said...

Yay!!! You guys have almost made it! We are SO Excited for you both right now! We'll be praying each day for Bryce's heath and for you both as you prepare for his arrival! I get goosebumps thinking about the overwhelming surge of love and adoration that is about to pour out of you both and your families! I cannot wait to meet your beautiful baby boy! He's sure to have some cute cheeks to kiss! Hang in there! Lots of love, Emily and Jason