Our Family

babies

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Pictures!!

Here are new pictures!! Bryce is now one week and 2 days old and stays awake a little bit longer, is opening his eyes more and checking us all out!! He is so beautiful and the biggest love of my life, I never knew this much love was possible!




Mom found us cuddling in bed friday morning!!
We took him on his first family outing to lunch sunday to of all places... a brewery!! He was so excited, he didnt even open his eyes!!




Uncle Troy holding the big boy!

Aunt Amy and Uncle Matt came up for the night to see the handsome guy!
I was caught napping with both of my children!

4 comments:

Terri said...

He is simply beautiful. What a big boy. How long was he? Hope you are feeling good and remember to sleep when he sleeps.
Terri

Lisa said...

SO ADORABLE!!! LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL! lisa and kelly

The Tenner Family said...

Look at all of that hair! I can't wait to meet your little man!!! So cute!!!
By the way, I'm impressed at you getting out of the house so soon!

Corpus Christi said...

What a treasure to be able to share so much love! He is beautiful! Love, Linda