Our Family

babies

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Shower Pictures!!


Sorry it has been over a week since the shower and I haven't posted any pictures!! We haven't had internet service and I just got it back up today! So here are some pictures!! The shower was amazing, we had a lot of people show up and mom did a great job!! I had a blast and think everyone else did too! Thank you to Mom and Mamo for putting everything together and inviting everyone and thank you to Amy and Matt for letting us take over your house!!

Here was a picture at 34 and a half weeks... You can see in most of these pictures I am absolutely shocked at how much one body can stretch. He needs to come out soon! He is getting his eviction notice after the doctors appointment this week!

Here is a picture of the travel system that Tims aunts and uncles got for us!! We cant thank you guys enough! It is great to not have to worry about getting the carseat and everything! I cant wait to put the carseat in!! It will be so weird driving around with it! It is mostly green and brown, very neutral so we can use it again! It has a lot of space and all the bells and whistles!!



Here is the pack 'n play that my mama and peewee got us! It matches the travel system. This is where Bryce is going to sleep right next to us for a little while, it has the bassinett part and when he grows out of that you can just take it out and put the mat on the bottom and regular play pen! It has a changing table attatched and a sun visor for if we take it outside!


I sat down in a chair at Amys house and realized that I wasnt going to be able to get back up! But it was comfy while I was sitting!





Here's Amy and my Nonnie getting some food! Behind them is the cupcake tower that Kristi's stepmom made for the party!

Opening presents! this is my new favorite toy! I cant wait to see him use it!




Here is the blanket that Linda had made for Bryce!! It is beautiful! It has a lion, tiger, monkey, giraffe and elephant on it!





Me and my Mama


Me and my Nonnie

Me and my mom!

Me and my other mom!!
Me with friends and family! (Erica, Kristi, Me, Valerie, Amy, and Erin)

3 comments:

Corpus Christi said...

The shower was wonderful and you look beautiful! Now all we need is Bryce! Love, Mom and Jim

The Tenner Family said...

Steph, you have such a GLOW about you! I know you are so ready to meet little Bryce! The party looked fantastic. Oh, and I LOVE the pattern for the travel system and Pack 'n' Play that you picked out!

Terri said...

Sorry that I wasn't able to come. Jen's wedding was beautiful. I will be posting some pics from it. Glad you had a great time at the shower. Call me when you come to visit with Bryce so I can come and see ya.
Terri