Our Family

babies

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Shower Today!

Today was my baby shower at work! I was so excited that the girls there did all of this for me! I almost cried, but didn't, I needed to save some of my dignity! We got some great essentials! Some diapers, wipes, onsies and the cutest and tiniest little tennis shoes!! I love them! We ate sandwiches and chips and then the grand finale, mmmm.... cupcakes!! One of the other hygienists also made those cute little booties to hold some snacks!! I wore actual clothes to work for the special occasion, instead of my scrub pants and tshirt (regular scrubs dont fit anymore, so I have to improvise!!)

This weekend is my shower in Harlingen and I cant wait!!

Here are some pictures from this afternoon!!
















1 comment:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

You have awesome co-workers...what a great idea w/ the the booties!!