Our Family

babies

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Updates!

I went back to the doctor today for 34 week visit and of course Bryce is still measuring big, well to be exact, He was measuring 39 weeks today. Soo.... the doctor has scheduled an ultrasound for November 7 to get a more accurate idea on how big he is and to get a plan going on when and how Bryce is going to get out into this world to meet us! Of course at the visit, his heartbeat sounded great and strong and he is constantly on the move in his current home, just seems to be running out of room quickly and has moved into my ribs!

I've been also working on his room a little bit, it is starting to look like a baby is going to live here soon!! This weekend is our baby shower in Harlingen, I am really looking foward to that! I will of course post pictures afterwards!!

1 comment:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

I've said it before and I'm saying it again...I'm sooo excited for you!!
I have something for Bryce, but it isn't done just yet, I'm hoping to get it in the mail to you before next weekend!
Can't wait to see pictures from the shower :)