Our Family

babies

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tons of Pictures and Flu Update!

So I am working on editing our pictures! I think I am getting the hang of it, but finding time to do it while chasing around a 10 month old is a little hard!

We have been
SUPER busy around here! 2 weeks ago we were in Shreveport, LA for Tims brother Jeff and Ashley's wedding. Then we came home for a couple of days for work, then off to Harlingen for my cousin Erin and Emmett's wedding!

The
Sunday night that we came home from that, Bryce started to not feel good, Monday he would not eat or drink and was definitely sick, I got him to the pediatricians office first thing Tuesday morning and they thought it might be strep. So they tested him for that and just in case did the swab for Influenza A and B. The lab was a little backed up because the office was packed. I got home and they called saying that he DID test positive for Influenza A and that they called in Tamiflu to our pharmacy and if he doesn't eat or drink soon, to get him back in for an IV to get him hydrated. Luckily Wednesday night he started to get slowly better and today is almost back to himself! It is no fun having a baby with the flu! It is so scary! But God was watching out for him!

We are going to enjoy staying at home this weekend!

This is a picture of us at Erins wedding!

Us at Jeff and Ashleys wedding

Amy, Layla, Bryce and Me!
Me and my niece Layla! She is sooo cute!

Tim and Me with Mark and Darla. Mark is the preacher at my church back home and he is the great man who married us!

Me and Erin! Isn't she gorgeous!?
Me, my BFF Valerie and Bryce!
Bryce, My Mammaw, and me!
Daddy and Bryce!
Bryce attacking a balloon at his Honeys birthday party!
Me and Bryce
Bryce is ready for his first horse now that he has met Cody and Major and Aunt Dana and Uncle Burts!

On our way to Shreveport, we saw a sign for El Toro, which is of course what we call Bryce sometimes! "The Bull"
This is the face of determination!
This is what I am up against... He is crazy!

1 comment:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Steph! I can't believe Bryce is almost 1!! He is just too adorable! Thank you for sharing and hopefully we'll be able to get together one of these trips down to Texas soon!