Our Family

babies

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome Baby Layla!

On May 7 my niece Layla Olivia Gonzalez was born! She was 7.5 lbs and 20 inches long with a full head of dark hair! She is absolutely beautiful! Needless to say my mom and sister got the perfect mothers day present!!

Here she is just 3 days old, a sleeping beauty!
Me with Bryce and Amy with Layla
Mom with her 2 grandbabies!
Matt, Amy and Layla
Bryce and his new cousin. He thought she was a cool toy. He tried to pull her hair poke her eyes out and everything, he thought it was awesome!
She is like "help me! save me from this giant!"
Tim with Layla
I think this is all she does!
Me and the babies! Bryce was surprisingly okay with me holding her! He has been a little possessive lately.

2 comments:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't know Matt & Amy were expecting! Tell them Congrats! Layla is beautiful!!

Terri said...

Congrats on your new niece. She is adorable. Bryce will get the hang of having her around and they will be BFF's.
Terri