Our Family

babies

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First Hair Cut and Boat Ride!

We got to go for the maiden voyage of Grammy and Grampys boat monday afternoon, it was a full boat! There was Jim, Linda, Tim, Me, Bryce, Jeff, Ashley, Marley, Beaker, Rocky and Taz. We had a blast!

Beaker, Rocky and Taz, they were made for this!
Beaker enjoying the breeze in his face!
Bryce in his life jacket. Poor thing looked like a blueberry about to pop! He enjoyed the boat ride so much, he fell asleep!
And he had his first big haircut last week. Tim and I took the buzzers to his beautiful head because his hair was getting so unruly and in his ears and eyes. I felt like I could pass out when I realized how short it was, but it is perfect! He looks like such a little man, this is a view from the back...
And here is Mr Grown up himself!! I had to save this picture for last!!
He turned six months old on sunday, it is so hard to believe! Thursday is his six month check up and shots, so I'll post the stats after that!

3 comments:

Emily Tenner said...

Oh! He's so, so adorable! His first hair cut makes him look even more handsome! Can't wait to hear about his 6 month stats!

Hope you are doing well back at work, and get to enjoy that awesome boat alot this summer!!

Tell Tim we say "hey!"

The Tenner Family said...

LOVE the new haircut. How cute!! Oh, how I'm so envious of being on the water!! Soak it up this summer!

Terri said...

Love his haircut, you did a great job. Hope his check up well. He looks cute in his life vest. One of these days I will get to meet him. I'm going to see Jen next week!
Terri