Our Family

babies

Thursday, May 14, 2009

No Longer A Baby

I was posting the rest of this with Bryce in his swing next to me and I look over and this is what I saw. I really have no words!



So I also posted a couple of other shots from today!


So I guess I officially no longer have a baby, I have a child! It is so not fair and happened waaaaayyyy too fast!

He is sitting up by himself, is officially grown out of his infant carseat and in a big boy carseat, started sleeping in his crib in his own room, walks in his walker up and down the kitchen, is working on crawling and is in size 12 month clothes. How did this happen?!?!

I went to a dental convention last week for work and care credit was giving out big orange foam cowboy hats (only in Texas). I needed to get my boy one!

He is just adorable!
Sits in the highchair at a restaurant!
He really likes to hold onto his feet! It heps him fall asleep.

2 comments:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Lol! I love the pic w/ the hat. I don't think we'll be able to find any cool hats like that one up here! Bryce is growing way too fast!!

Terri said...

Beautiful pictures. He is growing up so fast. Love the cowboy hat. Going to see Jen in a couple of weeks.
Terri