Our Family

babies

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bryce Meets Santa!!

The whole family went to the mall on saturday to get our picture taken with santa!! He was a great Santa, even though he tried to steal Bryce!! I promptly informed him that there were grandmas standing at the exit ready to pounce!! Bryce was so excited again that he slept right through his first encounter with Santa! I didnt do a very good job scanning the picture, but I think you get the idea!! I cant wait till next year when he knows what is going on!!

1 comment:

Corpus Christi said...

I love the new "design" of your blog and of course the photo of you guys with Santa! Even though Bryce appeared to be sleeping, I think he was still able to give Santa a quick list of the things he wanted, and one was for Marley to come back to town! Love, Mom