Our Family

babies

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We Finally Get To See Bryce!

It was absolutely amazing to see him or her!! Bryce is already moving around pretty actively (already takes after daddy!) His (or her) heart is beating at 170 bpm and we got to hear it, it was absolutely beautiful! Bryce is also already just over an inch long at 10 weeks old!! It all was overwhelming and brought tears to our eyes!! I can't wait to get another glimpse of Bryce in a few weeks!! Love at first sight is absolutely amazing!!
Here you can see the arms and legs and is probably just an umbilical cord, but you never know..... :)
Really looks alien, but is still beautiful!!


Here is the beautiful face!! The eyes and mouth!!!





5 comments:

The Tenner Family said...

Yea! Sonogram pictures!! I know you and Tim were just speechless seeing little Bryce. Enjoy every minute! :)

Unknown said...

I have been smiling all day!!! I never expected to see how beautiful and amazing Bryce is this soon!!

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Congratulations you guys! OMG! I need to keep in touch better. Love the blog! We're going to cancel cable/internet to save $$ for the wedding, so I wont have access to myspace...but I will to blogspot :)

Anonymous said...

We are so excited !! Our Bryce is already the most beutiful baby ever! He/She can't get here fast enough. I love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited !! Our Bryce is already the most beutiful baby ever! He/She can't get here fast enough. I love you guys!!