Our Family

babies

Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Camping and Fishing Trip!

So last weekend we went camping and shark fishing on the National Seashore with some of Tims co workers and this was the result! Although Tim did not catch it (his friends 16 year old son got this one!) it was still exciting to see the fight this creature brought! She was 5'5" and not happy about anything that was going on, but after some proud pictures and measurements, she went back into the water and went about her night!!

I am finally getting around to posting this pictures for everyone to see (I never used to procrastinate this much!) But here is me and Tims gear.

Us showing off our tans!!


And of course the grand finale of Beaker in the sand!! He runs away from the water when the waves come up at him!!





1 comment:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I miss the sea (even though I didn't go all the often). Hope all is well! I'm ready for summer to start up here; it was in the 50's today and there's a frost advisory tonight :(