Our Family

babies

Friday, May 30, 2008

Great Check Up!!

We went to see the doctor today for our check up and everything is still looking good!! We got to hear the beautiful sound of Bryce's heartbeat again, which is nice a strong! We also asked him about a couple of issues about the awful headaches I've been getting lately and the pain in my hip I've had, which is probably Bryce sitting on the sciatic nerve. Tylenol will cure all I guess!! That and the knowledge that it is all for a great cause! The next check up is June 27 and we're hoping that he will find a reason to send us for another ultrasound to see if Bryce is a boy or girl!

Well, here's hoping that this second trimester coming up goes well!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so EXCITED that Bryce is doing so well, now if he/she would just move over a little and give Mom a break...Love to all three of you!!!

Daniel & Jennifer said...

I love seeing your countdown, it's exactly 30 days behind my wedding countdown. That's so exciting to know you're going to be a mom a month after I become a wife.

I'm glad the doctor visit went well!! Looking forward to more good news and maybe learning if Baby Bryce is a girl or a boy.