Our Family

babies

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

We had a great Valentines weekend! Saturday Tim and I went to a local Bar and Grill for a romantic dinner of chips and salsa and then a hockey game!! It was nice getting to spend that time together doing something we enjoy!

Although he did get me a day of a massage and mani / pedi at a local spa!!! I am really excited! It has been so long since I have been pampered like that! I cant wait for it!

Then on Sunday, we went to a friends house for the Daytona 500 and a BBQ! Bryce made a new friend, who is 5 years old. He followed this boy all around all afternoon long! It was so cute!!


He is getting way too big!!
He thinks he can pull the ice chest!
"Let Me In!!!!"
They're not exactly sure how to play together
Our romantic dinner!
We are still cute!

By the way, the Jersey I wear was my valentines day present 3 years ago!!
I hope everyone had as great of a weekend as we did!!

1 comment: