Our Family

babies

Sunday, March 15, 2009

NKOTB

Yes, I am from the NKOTB times, though I was a younger fan, I was a devoted follower and had everything to do with them and was devestated when they called it quits, last year, I heard the rumors on the internet and hoped they were true and YES they were true, they reunited, made a new cd and were going on tour! I thought I missed my chance to see them in late october in San Antonio, I was very pregnant and did not have the money to get there. I was sad, but life would go on.

Then my sister Amy text messaged me one morning that they were going to be at Borderfest the first weekend of March in the valley. I knew my dreams had come true! So for my birthday, mom bought me and Amy tickets to go to the concert. It was everything I had ever dreamed of. They were as hot as ever! They did some of their new stuff that I love, but they did old stuff that brought back memories of me dancing in my bedroom to their cassette tapes!! I probably embarrased amy with my screaming and singing and dancing, but I dont care, I had a blast!! Sadly and I dont know why, Tim did not want to go, I guess he just wasnt a fan! Thank you mom for a great present!
And you will never guess how much this tshirt cost... 45 freakin' dollars! But I had to have it!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Your little man is growing up so fast. I'm sure you had a blast at the concert, I know that Jen was a big fan of theirs too, she had sheets for the bed and posters too.

Lisa said...

Hey Steph, My first concert ever was New Kids on the Block! Glad you got to go and enjoy. My little nephew is just tooo adorable!!! So want to be there already so I can play with him and listen to his laugh in person. Love and miss you guys, Lisa