Our Family

babies

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4 Months Old!!!












Where does time go? It is crazy to me that Bryce is already 4 months and 1 week old! I know it has been a while since I've posted anything, but we have been pretty sick around here! All three of us got whatever bug that was that went around. It is no fun being sick yourself and taking care of a sick baby!! He was a trooper though. Thank goodness all he wanted to do was sleep most of the time and his cough medicine the doctor prescribed allowed him to do just that! I got bronchitis and Tim was not feeling well either, not a fun house!! But we're all getting better!

Tim and I also celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on March 17 St. Patties Day! We had plans to go out to a nice dinner, we had a couple of sitters... but unfortunately that was the day I woke up feeling like a 500 pound man was sitting on me and crawled to the doctors office even before they were open. Needless to say, luckily Linda was able to take Bryce for the day and night and Tim just made us dinner. Not exactly as planned, but very nice and memorable! Luckily I was feeling a little better by the evening, the doctor gave me a good steroid shot to help me breathe and I took a sleeping pill to help sleep most of the day! Bryce got to party the night away with Jim and Linda at a St. Patricks day party!


So obviously we've spent quite a bit of time in the doctors office the last couple of weeks, for the emergency trip when Bryce had his little fall, when he started a fever and then his 4 month check up and shots. He is just barely under 18 pounds and 27 inches long! The doctor said he is still above average for his age.





I am still in amazment at how much he has grown up!



So get ready for lots of pictures here! By the way, It is really hard to keep a 4 month old still for pictures!



Daddy took this picture to post on the ice rayz hockey web site.





Bryce and Marley had a lunch date at TGI Fridays last week. I love how they'll just stare at eachother and try and figure it out!



He fell asleep with daddy!



His new fascination is his toes and feet. He bent himself foward, was holding his foot, sucking his fingers and watching tv all at the same time. Now that is talent!



So the first baby food we tried was carrots, he liked them alright. I just love the face though!



We were shopping at Old Navy ( my new favorite place for clothes for him!) and we found the cutest hat!



Again, has to hold his feet and watch tv!





We had a little photo shoot today... the pictures just speak for themselves!!




Here he is like "Hey, what's up? You wanna come over to my crib?"




"What's goin' on?"




LOVES the feet!






Absolutely perfect!



My perfect little man!!



3 comments:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

My goodness! Time sure does fly...he's growing so fast. Love all the pictures! Keep up the good blogging!

Corpus Christi said...

Love, Love, Love, the pictures! There can never be enough!

The Tenner Family said...

LOVE the crib shots. What a little man! Glad to hear y'all are on the mend too! :)