Our Family

babies

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Too Fast!

It is official... Bryce is growing up waaaaaaaaay too fast!! He rolled all the way over for the first time today!! For the last couple of days he has been getting up on his side and laying there but couldnt actually get all the way over, today, thats all he has wanted to do once he figured it out!! I lay him on his back, a couple of minutes later, he is on his tummy. I swear he'll be crawling next week if I didnt know any better!! Up above a little video that I took of him, he had already gotten up on his side but you get the idea!! I think I am going to post a different video of him there once a week or something now that I have figured out a way to get a video up!!





3 comments:

Corpus Christi said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! I whole heartily agree, he is growing up way too fast!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel & Jennifer said...

That's awesome! Good job Bryce! Your mommy is right, you are growing up too fast!

The Tenner Family said...

Where has the time gone??!! Thanks for sharing!