Our Family

babies

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Here are some pictures from the last few days!! We are leaving for Shreveport friday after work so Bryce can meet lots more family, so we will have a ton of new pictures then I'm sure!! Enjoy!

This boy LOVES his bathtime, he just lays there and relaxes like I would do at the spa! I am so glad that he enjoys it because I like a clean baby!! And yes I do give him a bath in his bathtub inside our bathtub... dont judge me!! I am too short to reach up on the counters and too afraid to drop him from there!!


I put together his little car walker the other day, his feet touch the ground, but he doesnt know what to do with it yet, it is just so cute though!
And finally, the six of us went to the Ice Rays hockey game last weekend, it was so cute to see Tim and Jeff walking in in front of me and Ashley with their babies strapped to their chest and hockey jerseys and all. To support our team, Marley and Bryce wore their Ice Rays onsies. Not too long from now they'll be yelling obscenities with their daddys!

No comments: