Our Family

babies

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Good Doctor Visit!!

So I went back to the doctor today for a regular visit. First things first, Bryce is healthy and happy! Yay! His beautiful heartbeat is still nice and strong.

I asked Dr. Pena about the ultrasound results and he said Bryce is just a big boy! Everything looked to be working just fine.

Now by the measurements that they took, the new due date is November 16. Dr. Pena is going to keep an eye on his growth regularly now I guess. I start my every two week appointments now, which is exciting and makes it a little more nerve racking that we're not too far away!

I also took my gestational diabetes test today (not very fun!) Had to drink a very gross sugary drink and wait around an hour for them to draw my blood (which again, not very fun, I am a phlebotamists worst nightmare with my small veins that also roll!) Hopefully I pass!! Keep your fingers crossed!!

So that is the updates that I know of so far!

On another note, lets all keep our fingers crossed that Hurrican Ike does not come our way!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad Bryce is healthy! I hope your diabetes test comes back negative.

No Ike for you, by the way. Bryce will just have to wait a little longer for his first hurricane!

Corpus Christi said...

We can’t wait for Bryce to be here for Thanksgiving and what a wonderful Thanksgiving it will be! His Daddy will be able to watch all the games with Bryce right there with him, His dream come true! Love, Linda and Jim