Our Family

babies

Monday, August 11, 2008

Ultrasound Finally Scheduled!!!

Yup, you read that right, we finally have an ultrasound scheduled for August 26 at 11 am!

We went in this afternoon for a check up a week early because I haven't been feeling well the last few days and I wanted to just be sure everything was okay and it is, Dr. Pena refilled my inhaler to help my breathing and basically told me to relax some!


But he measured my belly and to all of our surprise (well, I had a feeling) Bryce is a big baby! We are at 24 weeks by all of our calculations, but my uterus is measuring at 31 weeks. So off we're going for an ultrasound just to see if he or she really is a very large baby like his daddy or if something else is going on.


Bryce has also become very active lately, he or she thinks that my insides are a jungle gym and that my bladder and ribs are a punching bag. But my new favorite thing is to lay down and just watch the show that he or she puts on!!


So we're now just hoping that Bryce will show us those parts when the day comes!!

Here is a picture from last weekend.... I just thought I'd share!!

3 comments:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

OMG!! Look at that belly! I'm so excited for you!!

The Tenner Family said...

Measuring at 31 weeks already?! Oh my goodness! That is DEFINITELY a Lovell baby, huh? :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You look so adorable. Are you anxious about the ultrasound? That is a big baby.