Our Family

babies

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the first thing we asked when we walked into that ultrasound room was "Can you tell us if Bryce is a boy or girl?" The tech said if the baby cooperates, we will. Sure enough, first thing Bryce does is show us HIS parts!! I had a very large gut feeling Bryce was a boy, I have had 4 seperate dreams that he was a boy, so it wasnt a huge shock, but it was awesome to get the confirmation!

He looks healthy and happy in there! A very active child! I think some of the coolest moments for me was to be able to see and feel him move at the same time!



He has an absolutely beautiful face, the tech said that he has some chubby cheeks already! Definately takes after daddy! She said that the computer is measuring him about 2 lbs 6oz right now, which is big for this age I guess, but the doctor is going to go over all of the measurements that she took and give us a better idea!



I have a couple of more ultrasound pictures that I will post later tonight. Tim has them with him at work showing off his son! We couldnt be happier about everything right now!!

2 comments:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

That's sooo exciting!!! Congrats you guys!!

The Tenner Family said...

Yea!!!!!!! So glad y'all finally have confirmation! Yea for Baby BOY Bryce! :)