Our Family

babies

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Names

Us at Bryce Canyon
So we've decided on a first name which is going to be Bryce (boy and girl) but we're still trying to find a middle name for each. The reason we've chosen Bryce is because of Bryce Canyon in Utah which is close to Zion Nat'l Park where Tim proposed. We couldnt figure a way to put Zion into a name!! Bryce is a beautiful area and takes our breath away and thought it would be fitting! But if anyone has any middle name ideas, throw them out there!! I know we still have quite a long time before we have to be sure about something but you know me, I like to be prepared! Plus its just plain old fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The photo of You and Tim speaks volumes about what a beautiful name Bryce is. It looks like you are posing in a heart full of love.

Anonymous said...

Hello there. I think Bryce is a great name. Lee and I are supposed to go to Bryce and Zion in September. Now lets see a middle name, Bryce Kelly, I like it and it works for a boy or a girl. Just throwing around an idea, HaHa. Love you both, glad to have you back in Texas. Hope to see you soon.

Love Kelly