Our Family

babies

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Job News!

We all know that Tims job is going really well. He works with some great people and for a good company and I couldnt be happier for him! But then I have been jobless at the mercy of the State of Texas waiting for my dental hygiene license to come in the mail. Well, I got it in the mail last week finally and went out to look for a job..... Well, I was basically told there's no jobs available, all offices are full and just to work as a substitute which I really didnt want to do! But I got a call friday from an office who found my resume and is looking for a part time hygienist 2 or 3 days a week. Perfect! I had my interview with them today and the office manager is recommending me to the doctor to be hired! So I should have a second interview next week with the doctors and be off to work soon! Things are good here in Texas!

No comments: