Our Family

babies

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We're Back!

Well, you probably know that our computer died on us unexpectedly a few weeks ago, but thanks to my cousins in Austin, I was atleast able to get ALL of my pictures and videos from the hard drive, which was all that I wanted! Lesson learned, keep up with your back ups!! I need to find a more efficient way of doing it because all that I had been doing was copying pictures to cds and it took forever and I only had up until maybe Christmas backed up. I was soooo heartbroken to think that I may lose so many precious pictures and videos, but things worked out!!

So we used birthday money, saved money and a lot of research and bought a new computer to get on with our bad computer habit and we can share our lives again!

Here are some recent pictures!
Oh how great it would be to relax like this!!
At the Hooks baseball game!



Watching the game!
He fell asleep eating mac n cheese on day!


Lounging in bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see your back. We have really missed your pictures. Bryce is really growing. You would think his Gandmother would send a picture, but not to me!

Terri said...

Glad you got yourself a new computer. I really need to back up pictures too! Bryce is really turning into a little man.