Our Family

babies

Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Pictures!!

So he has started walking last night!! As you can see by the video above!! Now he thinks he is big stuff!! Here are some pictures from the last couple of days!!

He took a ride in the wagon down to the boat dock down the road from us!

As you can see, he is very relaxed and enjoying the view!!
This is the classic "UhOh... You caught me!" look...
Yummy mac n cheese for lunch saturday!
He was picking out what clothes I should wear.
He loves to help with laundry!
Very helpful!

4 comments:

Terri said...

Congrats Bryce on walking. Now you will run your mom and dad ragged.
Terri

The Tenner Family said...

Awesome!!! It only gets more fun from this point on!!

Emily Tenner said...

Yay!!!!!! I'm so proud of Bryce!!! Walking and not yet 1 year old!! Congratulations! What a cutie! I can't wait to see him again - Clark and Bryce may be chasing eachother around by then! ;-) Hope y'all are well!

Emily Tenner said...

Steph - I need y'all's address as soon as you can email me! etenner@gmail.com