Our Family

babies

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fun Times!

I have the cutest baby on earth!! Well, maybe I'm a little biast!! Bryce and I went to Harlingen this weekend to see everyone there and I also had to get a bridesmaids dress for a friends wedding coming up. So it was a weekend full of fun! While we were down there, Tim and Beaker stayed behind and had a mans bachelor weekend here at home!

Bryce is getting so smart, he has learned how to put balls into the holes where they are suppossed to go in toys and down the little slides. He LOVES doing this!

He is also now a master at crawling on all fours, stands himself up into a triangle position ( like he just wants to stand up!) and has started pulling himself up on things!


He started talking a little, he will say 'gagagaga' and has been heard to say 'dada' a couple of times.

Beaker and Bryce really have become buddies!
They love to play together! Beaker is very gentle, although Bryce is not!
Bryce and his cousin Layla
They are so cute! I love how she just looks at him like 'why are yall doing this to me!?'
Handsome man and his toys!
We finally were able to get a good picture! But no one was smiling!!!
He got a new lawnmower this weekend, he is going to help daddy mow the lawn!
It is blurry, but this is just too cute!
I put him in the laundry basket
He thinks it is funny!

No comments: