Our Family

babies

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lots O Pics!

Mr. Bryce is growing up way too fast, I need to put this to a stop, I love to see him hit all of these milestones and be able to do the things he does, but I am also sad, it just means he is getting closer and closer to not needing me around!!

He has started crawling, not full on hands and knees crawling, but like and army man. I am excited to see him move around, but it is also very scary!!

Here are just some pictures from the last couple of days!




I wish that I could sleep this well!





2 comments:

Terri said...

He is just so adorable. My nephew is just a month older, next time your down give me a call and we can have a playdate.
Terri

Corpus Christi said...

Steph, I love the photos. I can't wait for the video taken at the beach!