Our Family

babies

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Pictures!!

Bryce is just growing like a weed!! He is becoming a little boy and not my little baby anymore! He loves to be awake and to see everything that is going on and loves to watch tv! He has started to smile last week, but we have yet to capture that on film yet.

On a sad note though, I have to return to work on friday. I wish with all I've got that I didnt have to, but I do. But I am fortunate enough to have the best sitters around! My mom and Linda are going to be taking turns watching him so I know that he is going to be in very good hands, which makes this slightly easier. I have dreaded this moment from the second he was born, I'm sure it will become easier every day! They hopefully know that they will have to come meet me for lunch every day!!!

Bryce in his cool sunglasses!
Sucking his thumb
Just chillin' out and being a cool dude!!
Rockstar baby with a mowhawk!!

No comments: